Pages

Saturday 19 November 2011

The Strife Continues

That gut feeling down there? Intuition. It's on a roll. It told me that It wasn't going to work out.

And it scored. It didn't work out. 

Mufti "Have you done istikhara?"
Her "Yes"
Mufti "Was it Positive?"
Her "Alhamdulillah, it was"
Mufti "Then Allah has given you glad tidings to marry SoulSeek. He has closely studied under me for almost 3 years. If you want a character of piety and humility. SoulSeek is somebody I can vouch for. If you want a life of happiness. This young man provide for you where many would fail to.."

He continued to say all these amazing things about me. I blushed like a shy child. I don't do compliments. Yet, here. Now. This well renowned scholar was saying all these wonderful things about me. Wow.

Mufti "Your parents have no valid reasons to reject SoulSeek, do they?"
Her "No"
Mufti "I've dealt with many cases like this. This will work. And I will help you both through this."

Mufti talked to for a while. he clarified and made things so simple and clear for her. Yet she still managed to confuse things. She called her parents the next day. Now apparently they rejected me based on my character. Even though they had never met me.

Hold on. Wut?

It kept getting stranger and stranger. Apparently they had decided this 2 months ago, yet they still let things progress. Wallahi I have no idea what games they are playing with her but her emotional state was not pretty. She ended up in complete denial. Then she slipped up some nasty information.

Without going into much detail. I was lied to. Their whole family was dishonest. They were deceiving. They were ignorants. They certainly were not Islamic. And her family never had intentions to let her get married. They all ganged up on her and bullied her. Yet she still continued to put on this front.

Not only did they play her a fool but they brought me, my sacrifices and my whole family in for the ride. Have these people no imaan? 

I spoke to my Mufti.I saw that look I haven't seen in a long time. It's quite a scary look. "That's injustice... You have been wronged. Be patient. For Allah will give you your due."

I can't believe what she did. I can't believe what her family did. 

Something about these sad entries, they kind of hurt. So, can I ask you all for a huge favour? Please keep me in your duas. It's all I ask for. By Allah, I cannot thank you enough.

Jazakallah Khair

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and will continue to keep you in my dua's brother Soul Seek.

    Honestly you deserve so much better, and inshallah I pray that Allah gives you what you've been searching for.

    Ameen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. always have n will continue to do so... may Allah make it easy for u.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will certainly add you to my list of Duas inshallah. Please keep me and all the brothers and sister's looking in yours as well, I figure if we all pray for each other then inshallah we'll be stronger. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ameen and Jazakallah Khair.

    Redhum, Insha'Allah :)

    ReplyDelete