Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Believe In Yourself

When you're looking through prospects. You could be one of the unfortunate few where nothing is happening. Perhaps through no fault of your own. Confidence and self-esteem will naturally drop.

You will get knocked down. Time and time again. If it isn't in looking for a suitor, it will be in another part of your life.

Believe in yourself. Believe in yourself because only you can pick yourself back up and get right back in there. Persistence and a strong sense of determination are the key ingredients.

Do your part. Then kick back and watch the fireworks kick off. Success is from Allah. And don't you forget that.

Take it from this kid... (for extra lols change 'ride a bike' to 'find a wife') 


Hahahaha! Seriously, everything he said right there? Magic! That's how you succeed in life and finding a wife. (I know you liked that line ;o) )

Peace.

P.S. I will finish the introduction. A lot has been happening. I'll be sure to report back when time permits.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post!
    and a lovely video as well, the kid was adorable.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Yours Truly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...It's life!

    Somebody said that to me recently which made me laugh. I was explaining different aspects of my life which have changed over the last six months and that's all she gave me! lol. My response was..life bites:) hehe

    Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaams Brother SoulSeek

    indeed put your trust in Allah the sustainer and giver of life and then nothing will go wrong.

    & I agree belief in self is key
    there are many ready to knock you down

    stay strong

    masalaam

    Ness

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is so cute mashAllah and the sound effects...I think im going to adopt a kid now..hehe

    Yep, keep your trust in Allah and nothing will ever go wrong,if anything happens its because we weren't focusing or working on ourselves...

    man proposes and Allah disposes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahlam - If that made you want to adopt, try watching Orphan - That put me off adoption for life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I loved that video. Amazing kid, mashaAllah. Cool dad too. :D Great post. Unfortunately it's easier to believe in yourself after a success (such as the case with this kid) and extremely hard after a failure.

    ReplyDelete