Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Lets Get Intimate With IntimateMuslim

IntimateMuslim.com asked me if I could share their site with you guys. After receiving a few mails from them. Absolutely!

Short, sweet and to the point. I like it. Reminders of simple things. Things that we know but over time they become the things lack and/or forget.

Their approach is on form too. I did once say "Hey... these guys are in with the times." It's refreshing.





Here's one I received recently. It really made me laugh and say "I like that, I'm gonna pimp these guys out!"

************

Fill Her Bucket

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalaam alaykum wa rahmetullahi wa barakatuhu,

Brothers, imagine a dream world where your wife wants to have sex! Well, we admit, it's not easy but that dream world is achievable. "How? HOW?!" you impatiently inquire. Well, imagine her body is a bucket. In the morning, start filling this bucket with love and affection, care and kind words. By night time, when the bucket's full, it will overflow with sexual desire!

Sisters, when you feel aroused (or not), don't hesitate to make a move. Don't worry, he won't think you're a *insert_bad_word_here*, rather he'll be overjoyed! When a man is wanted by his wife, he gets an unimaginable boost to his self-esteem and insha Allah he'll get really creative. One can only hope!

Jazak Allahu khayr.

************

Word. We certainly won't think you're a "*insert_bad_word_here*" (sniggers). I know I'd be dancing away like this:




IntimateMuslim. Don't be afraid to send out more raw stuff like above. I liked that. That's why I posted it here.

Even though it's for married people. Single people.. it's okay! Some of the materials and techniques shared are Islamic concepts that can be used on family and friends across various scenarios - Not just to be intimate.. check it out. 

10 comments:

  1. This post had me laughing my head off! The Carlton dance? A classic!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw why did you change the layout of the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that Carlton dance is perfect with this Islamic advice :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalaam alaykum wa rahmetullah,

    Okay, our email was funny but this post outdid it, LOL! Jazak Allahu khayr for spreading the word!

    I really appreciate the detailed review and the fact that you tried us out before recommending us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SI - Carlton is one dude that has me splitting sideways!

    Did you prefer the old one? Just seemed cleaner and I found this picture I took in France, fitted the bill pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abu Ali - Walaikum Salaam Warahmatullah,

    Barakallahu Feek. Thanks for dropp by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The old one was cool but probably too dark. This one's cool too. The picture seems familiar though...have you used it before?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, it does look like one of them familiar images though - I took it on the camping trip to France!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, nice post. InshaAllah, will share it with some of the married sisters I know. :D

    ReplyDelete