Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

A Big Up To Jasmine


I'd like to give a shout out to Jasmine. Jasmine is an interesting character. A cool ombre. She's deep. Real talk is her style. Her way of thinking is refreshing. It's different. You know when you're in 'that state' and you can't quite get out your thoughts. Jasmine's the kind of person that gives you that kick start to get the cogs working again. In a positive light.

Thank you. For your time and effort. For helping me in gaining understanding and perspective.

I pray that Allah provides you with happiness and I wish you all the best in your journey. You should check out her blog.


The sickest cat down the saaarf ends! Peace! :)


1 comment:

  1. Awww, thats really sweet! (look, I have a soft side too y'know)
    You're very welcome lil' bro - anytime :0)

    ReplyDelete